Need Accurate Abortion Pill Information?
Get Answers to Questions about the Abortion Pill
We know you have so many abortion pill questions such as:
- What are the abortion pill side effects?
- Does the abortion pill hurt?
- Can I get abortion pills over the counter?
- How does the abortion pill work?
- How do I know afterwards if the abortion pill worked?
- What is a Plan B pill? What is a morning after pill?
- What is a Plan C abortion?
- What is a self-managed abortion?
- What is a self-induced miscarriage?
At AbbaCare, our registered nurses will be more than happy to answer your questions at no cost in a safe, caring, and confidential environment.
AbbaCare does not perform, recommend or refer for abortion.
CHECKLIST BEFORE YOU GET AN ABORTION
1. Verify You’re Pregnant
Even if you have pregnancy symptoms, and maybe even have taken a home pregnancy test, we can medically verify and provide proof of pregnancy.
2. Get an Ultrasound
An ultrasound will not only confirm the status of your pregnancy, but also let you know how far along you are and therefore what abortion options are available. (Why do I need this?)
3. Get Tested
Having an unknown sexually transmitted disease (STD/STI), can increase the likelihood of medical complications for you during or after your abortion procedure.
At AbbaCare, we provide free pregnancy tests, free ultrasounds, and free STD/STI testing and treatment. Confidentiality is part of our commitment to you.